• Emails can make or break a career. Let's learn how to write them effectively.
• How should management communicate to employees during a crisis?
• Your team just finished a big project. Way to go! Now, how do we celebrate that win?
• You want to address your group, and you love how TED Talks connect with people. What's the best approach?
• Water cooler conversation. You run into a colleague at the water cooler or coffee machine. Or, you see them in a meeting. How (when and why) do you connect? What should you say?
Through my firm, American Speechwriter, I bring professional excellence into public speaking training, communications skills, and speech writing into every project. Deloitte, Harvard, Princeton, and SAP all have heard my speeches delivered by speakers trained by me. From Chicago to Taiwan, from Dubai to Mumbai -- my reach is global.
Millions of dollars have been raised, hundreds of thousands of people have been encouraged, challenged, and convinced.
Now, we can work together. Join me in this adventure in learning and practicing important communications skills.
You might hear the delicious fudge story, the glorious typo disaster, and the embarrassing zipper fiasco. You'll hear real-world communication situations and we'll work through those scenarios.